- What is Oyo Money
- How to use Oyo Money
- How to transfer Oyo money to bank
- How to get Oyo money
- Oyo Money Vs Oyo Rupee
- How much Oyo money can be used in one booking
- Oyo money validity
- Oyo money refund policy
Ever been in a situation where you have Oyo money, but you are totally unaware of how to use it? Indeed, it must have occurred in your mind. Well, let’s think out of the box and be creative with the use of your Oyo money so that you won’t have to break your budget if you are planning for the next stay. So let’s dive into the pool of ways to know how to use Oyo money. Also, before diving into the use of Oyo money, firstly, have a look at What is Oyo money? So let’s get started.
What is Oyo Money
Oyo Money is a digital wallet service launched by Oyo in order to provide incredible benefits.
You can keep money virtually in Oyo digital wallet and use it for various transactions. Oyo Money is basically launched for the users who make bookings and use other Oyo services.
By linking your bank account, credit card, or other payment methods to Oyo Money, you can easily add your money to the Oyo digital wallets. It includes payments for hotel reservations, room upgrades, and other Oyo services that can be enjoyed by using the money that is kept in the Oyo wallet.
Oyo Money was created to give users a simple, safe way to handle their financial transactions on the Oyo platform. Instead of carrying physical currency or frequently entering payment information for each transaction, you can use the money available in your Oyo Money wallet as an alternative source.
It is an easy and quick payment method offered by the Oyo digital wallet, which also saves you time and offers you a great experience. Oyo Wallet also provides users with a variety of offers, discounts, or cashback so that users can do more and more transactions using it in order to get the best price on their bookings.
How to use Oyo Money
Oyo money can be useful for various purposes to make payments. So if you're looking for guidance on How to use Oyo Money, the following general information on using online payment services or digital Oyo wallets may be helpful to you.
How to use Oyo money for booking:
Here are some of the following steps that will let you know how to use Oyo money in the Oyo app for booking.
- Use your registered email address and password to log in to the Oyo Rooms app or website or create an account if you don't already have one.
- To find lodging in a certain area, use the Oyo Rooms platform's search feature. After it enters the city, the date and any other required information.
- After it, look through the search results to choose the lodging that best suits your needs. To decide wisely, consider some points, such as amenities, location, and cost.
- Once you've decided on a place to stay, book it by clicking the "Book Now" option. Furthermore, you are also required to add some other information such as the number of visitors and any other things.
- You will be landed on the payment option after completing the whole process. And here, you can choose the option to pay using Oyo money.
- After selecting the option on Oyo Money as your form of payment, check the booking details to make sure everything is correct. Confirm the booking if everything is in order.
- A part of your booking amount will be debited from your Oyo Money balance if you have money in your wallet to cover it. And if you don’t have enough money to cover the remaining balance, you have to pay it fully through another source of payment.
- After your money has been processed successfully, you will receive a booking confirmation with all the information regarding your booking.
Booking confirmation: After your money has been processed successfully, you will receive a booking confirmation with all the information regarding your booking.
How to use Oyo money for recharge:
If you are searching for how to use Oyo money in the app to recharge your phones, then stop doing that, as there is no such service offered by Oyo. Unfortunately, you can not use Oyo money for recharge.
How to use Oyo money for payment:
Are you concerned about how to use Oyo wallet money for making payments? Well, it can be your genuine concern, and it can arise in your mind if you have money in your Oyo wallet. Using Oyo money is a very simple process; you can use it during your stay. Oyo automatically calculates the applicable amount and deducts it from your available balance. Furthermore, the percentage of the total booking price to be paid out of the OYO wallet varies by property and is totally based on OYO Rooms. You are not able to select any specific amount of your choice; only Oyo will decide whether 10% or 30% of the total booking price will be paid from your OYO wallet automatically.
Also Check: How to use Paytm fuel wallet
How to transfer Oyo money to bank
If you are in need to transfer your money from an Oyo account to your bank account, then keep reading; we'll talk about how to transfer Oyo money to a bank account.
To transfer your Oyo money to your bank account, follow the below-mentioned points.
- First of all, install the Oyo app and sign in to your account.
- Visit the Oyo money section, and there you can select the "withdraw funds" option and enter the desired amount.
- Once you are done with all of the information, use the withdraw button to transfer the funds to your bank account.
And here you are, done; within 7 to 8 working days, the Oyo money will be transferred to your bank account.
How to get Oyo money
Earning Oyo money is not a very tough process. Also, there is not only a single way to earn money; you can use various tips. So, if you are excited to know how to get Oyo money, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Firstly, download the Oyo app on your phone.
- Create a new account in the app.
- To receive OYO Money as a welcome bonus, complete your profile information and confirm your contact number and email address.
- Share the referral code with your dear ones to make them download the app and sign up using your unique referral code. On each successful referral, you earn OYO Money.
- You can also check out the limited-time offers and deals on the OYO app that reward you with OYO Money when you book a room.
- Enrol in OYO Wizard, their loyalty program, which provides you with some extra benefits like OYO Money and other special rewards.
Oyo Money VS Oyo Rupee
|It is a virtual currency that can be redeemed for hotel and lodging on the Oyo app and website.
|On the contrary, Oyo Rupee offers loyalty rewards only to Oyo Wizard members.
|Oyo Money can be earned through referrals, special offers, welcome bonuses, and other methods.
|Oyo Wizard members can earn Oyo Rupee by making hotel reservations using the Oyo app or website.
|It can be used to cover a portion of the cost of a booking; the remaining balance must be paid using other payment options.
|Oyo Rupee can be used to get discounts and deals on your hotel bookings.
|It is possible to withdraw Oyo Money to a bank account and turn it into cash.
|In the case of Oyo rupee, it is not possible to convert it into cash.
How much Oyo money can be used in one booking
While making the payment of your bookings, you can not pay the full amount from your available Oyo money account; only a part of the booking amount, somewhere between 10% and 30% of the overall booking value, can be paid. This implies that you are unable to complete a booking using your entire OYO Money amount.
Let's imagine you have 2000 in your OYO Money wallet, and you are looking to reserve a hotel that costs 1500. The most you could spend from your wallet in this situation is between 150 and 450, or 10% to 30% of the total cost of the booking.
Oyo money validity
You can use Oyo money within 30 - 180 days, so keep in mind to use it before it expires. For more information, you can also check the ‘My Wallet’ section of the Oyo app or website.
Oyo money refund policy
If you want to cancel the bookings, you can do it easily. After the cancellation, you will get your refund amount within 7 to 14 working days. Also, keep in mind Oyo has the right to deduct your Oyo money if the amount of cancellation is more than the money you had paid at the time of your booking.
Hope you have found this article useful and informative. Using Oyo money digital wallet service, users can easily keep the amount virtually with them and use it for a variety of Oyo platform transactions. Users can pay a part of their total available balance in their wallet, which can have incredible benefits. So to earn more Oyo Money and access premium prizes, keep in mind to reap the benefits from deals, referral bonuses, and loyalty programs available on the Oyo app.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How can I use Oyo money?
Ans. You can use Oyo money for hotel bookings by paying a part of the amount from your available Oyo money balance.
Q2. How much Oyo money can be used on a one-time booking?
Ans. You can pay somewhere between 10 to 30% of your total booking amount via Oyo money.
Q3.Can I transfer Oyo Rupee?
Ans. No, it is not possible to transfer Oyo Rupee.